Re: [Amc-list] Rear End Swap

Jim; I have a 4:11 Posi from a 68 Jav under my Spirit. It is the same one I ran under my Gremlin for a long time and I put a lot of dough in that rear, so I kept the rear when I sold the Gremmie as I sold the engine/tranny seperatly. The rear end went from the Jav into the Gremlin, then into the Spirit like it was meant to originally. Even the Ebrakes lined up. So look for a 68-70 Jav open and drop a posi unit in it. Have some one piece axles made up or get a Jeep shop to weld the hub....Russ