[Amc-list] Spray-on Gasket sealer?

Hey guys,
We're heading to the dyno on Saturday and I need to find a good spray-on gasket sealer to use on the decent used gaskets on my various Fish carbs that will be getting new floats installed.  I'd rather save the 3 new gaskets I have for future use and just want to spray the paper gaskets with some sort of spray silicone or rubber (gas impervious) to coat them and them let them "dry" before installation ... kind of like making a rubber-coated gasket.

Does anyone have a good idea what I should use?  Thanks for the input.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"