[Amc-list] woodgrain for wagons

I had a new 78 jeep wagoneer , with the narrow wood grain, and the wood grain had faded, the amc dealer body shop put the new di-noc wood grain over the old one as it was in very good shape and well adhered to the body. If I recall, they cleaned the old wood grain with a cleaner and VERY LIGHTLY gave it a quick sanding to remove any shine it might of had, and then they put the new stuff over it and it looked just fine. If the old stuff is peeling then it would definitely need a light sandy to make it smooth. there is of course the 3M decal remover that Glen mentioned. I need to put some new woodgrain on the hatch of my pacer wagon and also on my eagle so I may try the light clean and sand thing before trying to remove it. There is also a site called: woodgrain4wagons.com?- have not purchased from then,?and the new site that Glen had mentioned in a previous note.? not sure which one has a closer match or better price but the one glen mentioned seems to used original dinoc, the
  other one I guess makes it from some material.
regards
Ken/boston.