Re: [Amc-list] Where is Pearsonville? (and more...!)

Re: [Amc-list] Where is Pearsonville? (and more...!)

It's not on the way to anywhere! You have to do all your biz with them
over the phone. I stopped in; they will not let you walk in the yard.
Pearsonville == town entirely populated by the Pearson family!

Might as well take advantage of the latest in satellite surveillance...

Go to this google maps URL, and you can see a photo; click on STREET
VIEW and you can see the business.

http://tinyurl.com/cwgxmx

(Someone got in there to get that photo though)

If you have a fact computer with a TON of memory, run googleearth (not
google maps; googleearth is a separate program, it's free) and search
for 'pearsonville, california'. You can see the entire yard contents,
and they have a dirt oval track. You can count the cars.

(googleearth is scary; you can see anything in anyone's back yard down
to the BBQ. Hope you got permits for that extra bedroom you built, cuz
the City can, and assess you! Don't believe me? Check out these pics
of Pearsonville's yard. The angle shot is from 75 foot altitude.)

http://wps.com/temp/pvill1.png
http://wps.com/temp/pvill2.png