From: Nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2009 1:57:42 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] Rear End Swap

A fellow club member has a 72 Hornet 2DR whose rear end makes one heck of a
noise and an axle appears to be frozen in place. There is a 73 Hornet
Sportabout available at the local Pick and Pull. Can someone tell me if the
Sportabout rear end would fit, without adjustments, into the 72 Hornet ???
Appreciate any and all help is appreciated.

nolan dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, Ca.