Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:10:12 -0500
From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Concord engine question
To: <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Not much response to the V8 into the Concord question posted, so how
about this?

What about a Jeep 4.0 in place of the 258.  I'm thinking the bolt up
would be the same, but any wiring mods?  Or just take the leads in the
Concord to the alternator, starter, pick ups, etc. and such and attach.
Maybe the connectors are different, but it should all run the same
shouldn't it???  Money is tight of course and trying to do my best to
keep it in the driveway.

Blessings,
Richard