[Amc-list] APB for Tony Spalla

Hello AMC community,
I am looking for one Anthony Spalla, previously of Tinley Park IL.

Known by his wife and family as "big Tony" he's been missing from the
AMC message boards since 2006.

If anyone has a phone number or an email please forward them along to
me, Jeffrey Thomas (jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxx),  Terry Weiner
(weiner39@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Tony has a gorgeous 71 Electric Blue 401 AMX 4 speed and was living in
the Chicago land area up until 2006. My understanding is that he got a
new job and may have moved to IN. Any AMC fans in Indiana that may have
seen Tony or his car at a show, please let us know.

We in the 71 AMX brotherhood have tried to find him a few times but
we've been unsuccessful. Tony if you're out there, we'd love to hear
from you.

Jeff Thomas