[Amc-list] AMC T5 Tranny ....

Hey guys,
We have an AMC T5 4x4 setup in an 83 parts Eagle.  Does anyone know what spline count is on the output shaft for this tranny … I.E. is it a 21-spline or 23 spline?

Also, can the World-Class T5 guts be put into the AMC case?  Also, what is the 1st gear ratio?

I’m just ‘thinkin’ about this is an option for use in the GW 304 V8 stroker build.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"