Reply to: sale-2rfws-1058656578@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2009-03-03, 2:05PM EST

An original Telephone Directory from the AMC Detroit Office. Great nostalgic piece! In very nice condition for its age. Tri-fold style. Even has some hand written additions to the list. COD for pickup in Yale (48097; Northwest of Port Huron) or Richmond (48062; 32 Mile Rd. & Main St. area). Cleared Paypal payment required before shipping, which I will do via media mail for exact charges. Thanks for reading my listing! ~~Jennifer

http://detroit.craigslist.org/clt/1058656578.html