Re: [Amc-list] off color engine, but making progress on casper

Re: [Amc-list] off color engine, but making progress on casper

I dunno, that's a pretty good color for that motor, and black "trim"
will be nice. I used "Ford red" for the head on mine, it's pretty
close to original, but I rarely worry about original. I don't even
know what original is supposed to look like (I do have Frank's RWB
book) but the one in my 64 HT is gold, my "new" engine came powder
blue!

I know what 60's 232 turquoise looks like, and the '66 block I got
from the Navarro auction is factory original and never even got hot so
color is original.