Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:13:54 -0500 (EST)
From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Crane closes after 56 years
To: 71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

it belatedly occurs to me that the stillborn 4.0 roller cam project was
based on crane amc v8 lifters...  i don't recall who was going to make
the cam cores; not crane though.
Andrew Hay                                  the genius nature
internet rambler                            is to see what all have seen
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      and think what none thought

Message: 4