Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:17:15 -0500
From: "Bruce Hevner" <scramblr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Crane closes after 56 years
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://wot.motortrend.com/6460399/auto-news/report-crane-cams-closing-its-do
ors-after-56-years-in-aftermarket-performance/index.html
That's sad,,, at one time (back when I first went to work at the engine
shop) Crane was "Top Dog" when it came to cams. Their stuff was always first
quality and tech support was great. But the guy who started it (Harvey
Crane) sold it and then they tried to diversify by getting into the ign
field and some other things. I don't think that worked well for them.
Then that fricken COMP snowballed them with their advertising,,, oh well,,,