[Amc-list] V8 Concord?

Looking closer at the new 82 Concord wagon and a 6cyl basic re-build, I am thinking I should compare a basic re-build on the 304 that came out of my previous 71 Javelin 36K on it that has been sitting in the corner for that "some day" thing.

I think I have info on resetting the cross member for a V8 from the 6cly.  My main wonder is wiring.  Of course no emmissions but would there be just the "basic" wiring for alternator, starter etc. the same or similar.  What other wiring/conversion concerns should or would I have?   The idea of a 304 in front of the 5-speed wagon would be great.  Any ideas, helps in this swap?

Blessings,
Richard