Re: [Amc-list] world's slowest engine rebuild

Take a look at this GM Quad-4 swap going on over at hotrodders.com. The same guy has a Mazda rotary going into another small body American. Interesting! The engine pics are on page 3. He also took some good engine bay pics of the L-head still in there, see page 2. I've been following both and helping out where I can.

--------------
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:41:51 -0800
From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

So there's a big Nash six with 7 mains, but it's a boat anchor. THe
amc 195.6 was the best/latest flathead with an OHV stuck on it. Though
it's 4 mains it's got the best of all of them.

Not that it matters, since nothing else fits in the hole (little AMerican).

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"