Re: [Amc-list] low posting rate

I haven't posted for a bit. I've been in "shut my dern mouth" mode
since I cleaned up the head on my Rambler, scrupulously sprayed the
head gasket and intake gasket, put the head, intake plate and rocker
arm assembly on, checked all the pushrods, manually turned the engine
to check the valves - and hosed it again.

Time to head back to the machine shop and shrug my shoulders. And shut
my dern mouth. And open my checkbook.