[Amc-list] Rebel Machine Model

Eddie after searching for 20 years for a Johan Machine model I finally got one 7-8 years ago. The inaccuracies in the model are to numerous to list after I inspected the kit and researched the real car. It is a Hodge Podge of different year full sized AMC cars rolled into one. I have been working on correction the problems on and off for all this time. I do a little at a time. It will never be 100%. All I can hope for is maybe 80% accuracy. Tell the guy to join my AMC model group on Yahoo for help. There is a member who actually owned a real Machine there. American Motors Model Builders@yahoo groups.com
"Doc"