[Amc-list] sweeps

Hey, I actually have something ON-TOPIC!
Quick, run outside and check to see if the earths rotation has stopped!

Got my Door window sweeps from Peter Stathes today!
He made me up a set custom!
We flip flopped around and he was most helpfull!
I did not want felt originals as I want to keep as much water out of my rebuilt doors and quarters as possible.
The sqeegee style he usually uses angle down towards the inside of the door and they had chrome beads :(
I did not want either feature and showed him the two styles I had considered.
The first style turned out to be too high and went down into the door and hit the glass!
The second style I picked turned out to actually be the ones he uses for Hornets!
They passed the fit test! I did not know this, but he actually had an American door in his basement to use for this test!
Way cool! So, for $130 shipped Peter made me up a complete set of 2 door sedan sweeps for my 69 American and they are exactly what I wanted! I would have screwed up and spent more money on the wrong stuff and then still had to make them!

I can't say enough about how much I apreciate the effort he put into making these up for me!
Very professional and he took the time to make them exactly as I wanted!

ifoundit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  will get your a set for yours too!

Thanks Peter!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508