Re: [Amc-list] Fw: Hornet rim quiestion...

Re: [Amc-list] Fw: Hornet rim quiestion...

" From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I don't think the Mopar wheels will accept the 10-in AMC caps.  I
think those wheels take 9-inch caps.

that's right.

although -maybe- pre-'65 mopar steelies do; i know that's when the 9"
were introduced.  no 15x7s back then, but they did have a 14x6.5" ~'60.

" > no 15" wheels that take rambler caps i know of, other
" > than the rare
" > early-'70s ambo wagon 15x6, but mopar 15x7 steelies are
" > common in the
" > late '70s and '80s, often used on vans with dogdish
" > caps that have no
" > logos, not even a pentastar.  and they fit like gloves.

the wheels, i meant

" > stockton wheel can put any size/offset rim on your steel
" > centers,
" > maybe even 16" or 17", for a price.