[Amc-list] How to clean Rebel door panels and glue areas peeled back

[Amc-list] How to clean Rebel door panels and glue areas peeled back

I am beginning to work on my 1967 Rebel 770 Wagon door panels with trim color 773C.? I have purchased door handles, arm rests and chrome strips to cover arm rest mounting screws.? What I need help on is the following;

1.? What to use to clean the panels that will not harm color or surface.
2.? The door panels have small areas that have been open or peeled back.? I want to glue these areas down and then clean.
3.? Any tips on where to get matching color paint to touch up the tops of the panels where the driver's arm would rest while driving.? The panels are dark blue on top and light blue at arm rests and below.
4.? Any other tips about cleaning the door panels.

Any help would be appreciated.? I do not want to harm the panel surfaces.

Thanks,
John