From: Larry Turman <shastalakekid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] BEWARE SCOTTPROAMX1007 RIPPED ME OFF!!!
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 16, 2009, 2:52 PM

I paid $1700.00 for a 401cid engine bored to a 424cid. I paid for it in November
and he never shipped it to me. This is what the ad read: AMC 401 STROKED TO 424
CUBIC INCHES BEST OFFER FR

Ad #: 2481491
Dates: Oct 19, 2008 - Jan 11, 2009
i want to wrap this up tonight and be ready to ship monday or tuesday.

 bill of sale 424 amc engine complete without carbureator.2006 jegs motor
challenge pump gas motor.458 hp and 494 torque ( average) should produce more.

Does this sound familar to anyone, Scott Finley idicated after I paid for the
motor that someone else was interested in it. If you bought this motor from
Scottor know a person who did please contact me so i could try to get my money
back
Thank you Larry Turman  shastalakekid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx