Re: [Amc-list] 327 water pump

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 10:27:41PM -0500, Jerijan wrote:
> Greetings,
> I may have a new (or rebuilt, I'm not sure) water pump for the 287/327.
> They are the same unit...
> Don't recall 'with this or with that' when I bought it (or them)..
> If you need one, let me know, and I'll perform the hunt to see where they
> are and what, exactly, they are and say.
> Jerijan

Thanks for the offer; not needed now.  I ordered the "w/o auto fan"
rebuilt pump through the local parts chain and what came back was
exactly right.  Unfortunately, I got it on Thursday evening and
didn't put it in right away, resulting in my blowing a Friday meeting
that I'd scheduled four months ago, thanks to the old pump tanking just
as I left the driveway, even though it'd been working fine, but just
leaking a little, for the past two months.  Grrr...

Jonathan