Re: [Amc-list] Preservation Not Restoration

Re: [Amc-list] Preservation Not Restoration

Yeah, that sucks.
I need to hear these stories to remind me how great the people I work with are!

Keep looking! You can find that shop!

I will note, that honestly I do not regret turning my back on the automotive repair world.
Great guys in the ditches, not so much in the management areas :(

I spent many a day with someone screaming and bitching about some damned broken part on the other end of the car from where I had worked the day before! Management 80+% of the time would take care of it and leave me holding the bag.

No thank you.

May you to find the right place to spend your days!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.