From: "Joe" <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Jgray 55" <Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 11:49:16 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] 67 Ambassador pre-formed heater hose needed

Hi guys. Anyone know of a part ##/brand of preformed heater hose that will work/can be adapted to work on my 67 Ambassador? It goes from the heater water/temp  control valve on top of the heater housing (under the hood)down to the heater core tube. It has two 90 degree(roughly) bends in it. I located a L shaped hose at NAPA and got one of those spring/bend forming things. BUT i think that hose is going to be about 1 " too short after forming the bend. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!! I'm about ready to reassemble my 67 DPL convertible after finally getting it's body work completed/painted afteer six years of driving it looking like dodo!! thanks again,Joe