----------
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 23:25:09 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for all the help so far guys!
I decided on this set for the front

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=380101689498

I like the idea of being able to disconnect from the shoulder pivot point.
Not sure how well it will work out, got my fingers crossed!
Plus these belts have better mounting design. should fit better.
I do need to create an L bracket to use on the retractor. Anyone know what gauge metal I should make the bracket from?
I know I could make it from 1/4" or something, but I prefer to use something lighter in weight. I am thinking 14 gauge?

Still trying to decide what kind of sound dampener sheets fit my rolls royce want and my Rambler mentality...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"