-------------
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:13:27 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__2-New-Shoulder-Safety-Harness-Seat-Belts-Seatbelts-Gray_W0QQitemZ260331300937

Does anyone think I will be able to fit these seatbelts in the American?!
I like the drop arm at the top, but can't decide if that angle mount plate will work?
I was thinking of placing the retractor on top of the inner rocker and cutting a slice in the bottom metal of the inner 1/4.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"