[Amc-list] sc360 scoop 71-74 rally pack/spoiler nos amx blank & more

[Amc-list] sc360 scoop 71-74 rally pack/spoiler nos amx blank & more

Haven't posted on here for awhile, so here is a mess of stuff ending Monday
night February 9th some of ya'll may/may not be interested in.

71-74 Rally Pack gauges this is the last of 8 of them I am releasing,
keeping the rest of them for uh, future projects you know:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330305247407

NOS 67-68 AMX dash blank serial number, still have a few of these left, had
a small box of them from 1980 Kenosha meet, hey, I used to buy up whole
CRATES of sh*t you know, sometimes wiping out vendors before the meet had
even started....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330305241282

I talked to a lady a few weeks ago who won one of these last year and she
said her jeweler up in Michigan is going to engrave it for her no problem. I
asked is she would send me a photo, would like to see it done I guess.

SC/360 Hornet scoop

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330305241821

yikes, didn't know a NOS one would pop up same time I listed mine, but this
is same cone mount type, not the brace type I was selling and now am out of.
So battle of the SC/360 scoops. I have already talked to the seller of the
NOS one, and hope that both being up at same time don't torpedo each other's
auctions. I do think his will sell for 2X to 3X mine, but never know with
competing auctions up.

71-74 AMX front spoiler

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330305237959

For you Trans Am people, here is three of American Motors promotional films
for Trans Am Racing from 68, and 70 on DVD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330305231895

That is my original 16MM Texas Takeover film in background there in metal
film container, ever seen one?

NOS early emblem am running low on these.....but I have a 'strike first'
policy here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330305244138

a set of ram air trim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330305252135

volcano rally rings for many 71-79 AMC rims, I shuold change the photo I
guess:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330305248674

Book #390 of the self help guides, am running low on these too but they were
not intended to go this far either. Had a lot of requests for book #390 so
decided to toss in a mess of other freebies to sweeten the deal for someone:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330305255837

and I thank any of you who got one from me, can't believe dad has been gone
4 years now, the amned clock just keeps rolling along

Anyhows, thanks for looking at my stuff, I commonly list, and many times,
relist things on Monday night on ebay. Some common, some not too common,
some until I run out (UIRU!) you can find main link on front of my site, but
here it is also, take care, and get ready for spring and summer meets with a
AMC Racing Team hat or shirt also

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825