----- Original Message -----
From: Laird Wetzel     laird.wetzel@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Eddie -

I'm up here in Austin and I have a Pacer I am in need of a part for.   The engine in it is from an 81 Spirit and it is missing a top bracket to hold the smog pump on (as seen in the attached picture).  Just wanted to see if you might have one before I go ahead and make something.  I'd rather have the right bracket on it, though.

Thanks!
- Laird