[Amc-list] Fluctuating oil pressure

The issue you describe below is indicative of loose bearing clearance.  With the mileage you have on this engine, it is not uncommon.  It is basically a large leak in the system.  Sounds like it is time for freshen up.  Depending on how low the oil pressure is at idle is the difference between needing to do something today or if you have a little more time.

Nick

Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends