[Amc-list] FOR SALE: Shop Manuals - AMC, Jeep, & Eagle, others (Oregon)

NOT MINE; please don't reply to me.  Thought some of you might be interested in some of the manuals this fellow is selling.

-- Marc

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:00:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Eric Iversen <oregonmtb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FOR SALE: Shop Manuals - AMC, Jeep, & Eagle, others (Oregon)

I have dozens of Factory Service manuals from 1965 to 2004 for Chryslers, Jeeps, and Dodges. I also have a few AMC, Eagle, Renault, and Mitsubishi.  Price varies with the model and manual from $25 to $80.  Just e-mail the model and year you need.

I have everything including:

AMC --

1	AMC RFC/RO Proper Claim form Prep Manual
2	MR 251 AMC Eagle Service Manual
3	1965 Rambler Classic Owners Manual
4	1967 Rambler Rebel Ambassador Marlin Service Manual
5	MOT Z (G) 1987 Eagle/Jeep 3.0 6 cylinder engine manual
6	American Air Conditioning manual
7	1984 AMC Eagle Wiring Diagrams in Eagle plastic sleeve
8	1966 Rambler American Technical Service Manual Supplement
9	MOT 2.46 4-Cylinder 1983 AMC/Jeep Engine manual
10	1976 AMC Technical Bulletins and Service Letters manual.  This is a nice tabbed 3-ring binder with at least 75 pages.

Also have factory lit on:

Eagle Premier -- I have just about every Eagle Premier manual.  Let me know what year you need.

Jeep --

Wrangler / CJ-7
Cherokee
Grand Cherokee
Grand Wagoneer
Dakota

Also have manuals and other literature on the Viper, PT Cruiser, Ram 1500 2500 3500 Pick-up including Diesel, Ram Raider, Caravan Voyager and Town & Country Mini-vans, Ram Van, Ram 50/Mighty Max, Plymouth Prowler, Plymouth Cricket, Sebring, Stratus, Avenger, Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, & Eagle Talon, Neon, Daytona, Durango, Eagle Vison / Dodge Intrepid / Chrysler Concorde / 300 / 300M.