[Amc-list] New Hotwheels AMC Javelin AMX on the pegs in Virginia

[Amc-list] New Hotwheels AMC Javelin AMX on the pegs in Virginia

 I've been watching for the new releases from Hotwheels, due to there being an orange Willys Coupe and an Orange AMC Javelin AMX being released soon. I hit a Wal-mart tonight, and scored 4 of the AMXs. I already found one of the Willys.  :) So got my AMC fix for the month. :) Good luck to the rest of you guys and ladies.

Jerry aka GremlnGTs