Re: [Amc-list] A Real AMX

" From: Archimedes <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
"
" Allright... enough with the lightweight, wuss 2-seat AMX's.  Here's a
" REAL AMX for you real AMX guys out there.
"
" **************************************************************************
"
" Tank demilitarized amx 13 - Price Reduced - - $37500 (lexington ma)
" Reply to: sale-1015390202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
" Date: 2009-01-31, 1:58PM
"
" tank, amx 13. demilitarized, 1970, harmless wont fire anything. totaly
" atf compliant. this is a small tank only 14 tons. 18 feet long, 8 feet
" wide, 7 feet tall. runs great, execellent restoration. 1985 spare
" engine included. I hate to part with it, but divorce forces sale.
" $37,500 located in lexington ma. serious inquiries only please. call
" jim (781) 367-3407 or email jwkamx@xxxxxxxxx
"
" Location: lexington ma
"
" Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/for/1015390202.html
"

yow!  this is [almost] my old neighborhood!

interesting history at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMX-13
btw amx is the maker, Atelier de Construction d'Issy-les-Moulineaux.

someone down at the industrial end of my street has a british [i think]
tank, much larger than this one.