From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Craigslist Warning - ID theft attempt
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 10:26 AM

You could always mail back information to them and circumvent their UPS or Fedex
returns.
That would invoke the USPS!
  I'd just report them and move on.
Though I must admit last time I got a CL scammer when I enquired about an add I
offered to overpay to prove I really wanted the item. I alos said they could
return the extra money after they shipped me the items...

In retrospect, I guess they could report me for trying to scam them?!

Probably best to just report the ad and move on.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.