-----------
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:46:28 -0800
From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

WOW! The most amazing thing is that anyone is bothering to think about that
motor at all. I will write 'em and ask which TBI unit, but I wonder if that
would actually fit -- there's a severe clearance issue with that IAC and the
valve cover I think.

I was actually at a U-Pull-It Saturday looking for small TBIs. Found none.
Not even sure how to look up a likely donor.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"