From: Thomas, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 11:59 AM
To: amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hornet Disc Power Brake Booster

Hello Doc,
I have been following the tales of your Hornet over the past 4 years or
so. My 14 year old son and I went in on a Hornet project this fall. We
have made some headway on getting it running much better. We're still
getting hung up on some of the brakes. Do you have or do you know of
anyone who has power brake booster for disc brakes from a 72 or 73
Hornet ? I'd like to have an original to go by, even if I get one from
NAPA. So far I've been sold a non-returnable drum booster by accident.
It doesn't fit without mod's. I'd really like to find the correct one.

Thanks Doc. Get back to me when you can. Our car is a 73 hatchback with
a 258.

J T