[Amc-list] Rambler AMBASSADOR Automatic transmisison parts...sought by J

[Amc-list] Rambler AMBASSADOR Automatic transmisison parts...sought by Jerijan

Greetings there, y'all!!

I am looking for a KNOWN WORKING valve body for a 327's Transmission (shift-o-matic or Flash-o-matic)..
With a known working unit, I should be able to finally put the '63 (NewEverything) Ambassador back where it belongs (on the Road, Of Course!)
This unit has been deteriorating sitting waiting for a good tranny.  Put another tranny into it...and useless...
So...I am working with a KNOWN GOOD TRANSMISSION but bad valve body and that will do the trick..

Anyone got one??  If it's easier, I'll take a KNOWN GOOD WORKING NOT OLD AND TIRED 327 Tranny...(as long as I can afford it~!)

Anyone need more Ramblers to add to their collections??
63 AMERICAN Convertible (needs engine) ...stick shift, NO O/D
65 American Convertible (69000 miles, needs exhaust and carb).. Automatic, new top.  (converted to disk brakes and larger 1981 Spirit drums in rear.  Entirely new 'front end' (every ball joint, tie rod end, etc).  AM 5spoke Rallye wheels WITH CENTERS AND RINGS (that ought to be worth $500 by themselves!..if you don't want the wheels, (or want them separate), speak to me.
62 Ambassador.
63 Ambassador.
(both 4 doors)
65 Ambassador Convertible.  Engine 'tired' and out of car (it’s a 287).  I have a 287 'unlocked' (meaning NOT seized).  Convertible has an automatic on the floor, but goes with a parts car which has a '5 speed' (*hahaha*...that is RamblerSpeak for 3spd O/D TWIN STICK).  The parts car is a 2 dr HT.
62 PlainJane Classic 2dr Deluxe.  Everyone on this list knows about this baby.  40K plus or minus, and NEVER EVER rust.

Nashes.  1954, 1956.  Ambassadors, 2dr HT and 4 dr sdn respectively.

Oldsmobile 98.  I don't know much about this except I don't want it.  Engine 'rebuilt' (in quotes because I really don't know.  That is what 'they said' when it was sold to previous owner.  Too many cars...and Oldsmobile is what part of AMC?

DeSoto, 1959 Firesweep.  From LA.  Needs help.

Packards, 1955.  Clipper Super AND Patrician.  Clipper needs interior assembled and W/S installed (I have the glass finally).  69K on Clipper.  Patrician has 64K, not run since 1969, currently in WestVA.  That car IS a honey.  I want to keep it, BUT if you 'need it more than I do', ...call me!!

Reality has caught up with me.  Without health, funds, or a future, it IS time to 'send at least some' down the road (to good homes ONLY).

Even a 58 Metropolitan.  Not Mine (any longer), but really low milage (probably in the 20's).  Some previous rust repaired and coming back.  You can't say 'no storage' available because how much room does a Metropolitan take??
This car is roadworthy and most of it's important (read that 'wearing') parts replaced.  (brakes, front end parts, bearing in rear and front, and so much other stuff I don’t' remember.  Only that its LOTS AND LOTS!!  Fairly good condition.  Belongs to one of my best friends; ya can't have it 'free'; she turned down $4800.  But make reasonable offer...and you get it!

Well, folks?  Who want's which ones??  I put no 'prices'.  If you've any interest in any of these, let me know and we'll talk turkey.  I don't expect to get rich, but I DO expect to be fair and be treated 'in kind'.  I'd love to 'give 'em away...but, again, folks, I didn't get 'em free either!!  As for 'actual value', you can expect these will 'go' for less than 'fair market value'...but again, remember 'reality' is making me sell these.  Not Charity~!!!

All that said...let me know if you 'gotta have' any of these..
ALSO...who has that Valve body??  Or Tranny??

Thanks, and PARTY ON!!

Smile, winter is almost over!!

Jj