[Amc-list] stereos

i installed a modern stereo system in my 62 classic. i used a SOSCHE (sp?) under dash mount. stereo sits right under where the original stereo is. ran speaker wires under carpet. used a 1/4 die grinder with cut off wheel and cut holes in the back dash for 6x9's. i have some small 1 1/4 tweeters mounted on the front dash where the a pillars meet. very clean i think. factory stereo still works also. just have the antenna wire swapped from it to the modern kenwood stereo head unit. if you want pics, let me know and i can get some. sounds great. i got a sub, sub box, and amp practially given to me, so it ended up in the trunk. sounds pretty good, but not one of them boomer mobiles that rattles your car at the stop light.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules