Re: [Amc-list] stolen AMX

I like the idea of the double throw switch going to the horn. Quick and simple is just a plain kill switch, but adding the horn is a little extra.
I made up a nail board for my garage. It is just inside of the door on the floor. Only me and a couple close close associates know it is there. If someone breaks the side door in and enters, they come across my nail board.
What it is is a piece of plywood with a lot of nails through it. If someone steps on it, they have a mighty sore foot. I had this stop a low life that was ripping off the neighborhood some years ago. When I got home and found my door open, the board monkeyed with and a trail of blood leading to the street, I called the cops. I told them someone broke in and stepped on a nail. I advised them to check the hospital.
Guess what? Yeah they caught him.
Now some of you might think that is drastic or asking for trouble, but I am tired of working my tail off to but stuff and just have some low life loser decide he wants my stuff. I haven't gotten ripped off in years because people know I have several booby traps set at my place and I will shoot anyone who survives them.....Russ