Re: [Amc-list] AMX Stolen

Russ Hathaway's toggle switch comment reminds me of my old '70 Mach 1. It had exactly that. A simple toggle switch that was hidden in the ash tray on the console. Unfortunately I wasn't told about it when I bought the car and one day was cleaning the interior and flipped that switch. It took us a full frustrating hour to figure out why the heck the car wouldn't start. Sometimes the simplest things are the most effective.

Neil Shaw
'72 Javelin