[Amc-list] T14 O/D... How would I know?

OK, so I am probably going to do this V8 exchange, even though I LOVE standards.... it's just seems to coincidental for me to have all the parts to convert this literally sitting freshly pulled on my shop floor... engine and trans still together!

On the flip side, I will sell the 3 spd o/d to help fund the floor repairs, but how would I know if it was a T14 w/ od?  Any ID cues?

Thanks,

Jesse