From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:19 am
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Brakes, still not good

A: I park a car so it is on an angle (on ramps or blocks) so the lines
are on
the highest side. It's always worked for me. I just top the fluid after
backing
it off the ramp.

From: Frank Swygert
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Using the floor jack and level to level the MC is a good idea Mark! I
was mainly
thinking about the older Ramblers, which have almost level MCs. The
newer the
car the more likely the MC tilts. There's probably a little tilt even
to the old
cars though, and it would be difficult by yourself, but not impossible.
You and
Tom both added a lot to my quick post, I'm sure the combined info will
come in
handy for several people!