From: Larry R. Daum <mramc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Stolen 69 AMX
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 2:31 PM

Good News - Bad News My 1969 AMX was recovered yesterday by Las
Vegas, NV Metro Police.
It's been stripped and in not drivable. How bad it is ,well I going
to go look at it and access the damaged and see where I stand. I just
called the insurance company to let them know where the remains are.
So , I'll be gone the rest of the day . LRDaum