Re: [Amc-list] I need left and right compartment panels for Rebel Wagon

Re: [Amc-list] I need left and right compartment panels for Rebel Wagon

Your best bet is a junkard from the old days up in the mountains or wooded areas of the north!
Your looking for a car that has tress growing up thru it so that the trees have shaded the plastic!

Best plastic stuff I have found was in a car that was stored in a dirt floored garage!
Single owner car, always parked in that damp moldering garage.
The car had 60K on it.
It also had zero floors, trunk floor, frame rails!
I bought it for $75 and was afraid it would not survive being dollied home!
Sold all the interior toe Ralph Austman out in Oregan to replace the stuff that had turned to dust in his car!

I have seen several wagons done by upholstery shops. They build flat panels and sew carpeted wheel well covers of carpet. Sometimes the flat panels are covered with vinyl, sometimes carpet. They don't end up being restorations, but the finished product, done by a good shop is very presentable!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>