Re: [Amc-list] Stroker 304 build - More Build pics

Greg Taylor wrote:
> Hey guys, We did more build-up on Saturday, complete with "speed
> bumps".  You can read the details at
> http://theamcforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8062&PID=69804 and
> see the added pics.

Man that thing sure looks like a fun project. I'm envious! I know we all
want before/after tests with that grooving done, but who can afford to
do that? I'll be really interested in what kind of ignition timing and
pump gas you can run with 10.2 plus grooves. All those stock AMC 8's
everyone else has done are "before"'s to some degree.

So how can milodon etc claim AMC pan fitment when the holes are so far
off? I can understand lots of little problems (parts like that rarely go
on stock motors) but that seems totally unaccetable. THe head stud
problem, OK, that's different in that ARP can't forsee your
header/manifold arangement, but that pan...

Nice photos. Nice umm red car background for contrast! :-)