----------------
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:02:27 EST
From: Nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxx

hi all, i'm working on a 68  javelin with a  232 6 cyl .i need a motor
cooling fan, if any one has a  extra fan ,that i can buy. email me back i
live in northern ca thanks  chad

Chad
I have a 7 blade fan that I took off of a 76 Pacer 258 (and shroud). I'm
assuming it will fit your 232. (You have my number). One of the many experts on
this list can tell us if it does fit.

nolan dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, CA