Re: [Amc-list] Studebaker had a Scotsman (super elcheapo model)

Re: [Amc-list] Studebaker had a Scotsman (super elcheapo model)

I thought we treated all the AMC motors that way!

A Gen I V8 could or the 196 could probably be bored darned near forever with minimal worries as far as wear repairs are concerned!

The problem that has arousaled now is the fact you proly have to get custom forged pistons done as the supply of castigns is made of unobtanium!

Course if AMC had to choose a name for a last forever car, it would have probably been something like.

"cheap ole Basterd special"....

Or more better,
How about the
Rambler

"Mentality"

 Now that we would have bought and kept forever.

Would have proly hasten'd the demise of AMC :-O

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>