Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:05:33 -0500
From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] What is it?  232 or 258

72 was about the time AMC switched back and forth between shaft and
bridged rockers (I think there was some sort of patent dispute about the
bridged rockers going on then). The stroke and (maybe) rods should be
the only difference between the 232 and 258.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"