From: "Nick ALFANO" <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "amc list" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 10:01 AM
Subject: [Amc-list] Barrett Jackson

Seems like for the second year in a row the bigger $ cars are soft again. I
saw a 70 Boss 429 that was a top notch resto go for 190K last night. Still a
lot of money but compared to 3 years ago when the same car on a Sat would
have brought somewhere between 350-400K. I saw some cars that went through
earlier in the week that you couldn't have done the restoration for the
price it brought. These are the time when supper deals can be had. If you
can swing it, buy it. In a few years from now you will be glad you did. I
have seen some nice AMC 390 and 401 cars go for 10-20K less than 2-3 years
ago and even at the price some of them were bringing back then, they were
still undervalued for the production numbers.

Nick
Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends