Re: [Amc-list] Looking for dealer

I have not dealt with Karr Rubber but I understand that if you have an unusual rubber molding (weatherseal etc.) that they cannot supply from stock, if you provide a sample of the molding they will cut a die to extrude your particular product.  Sounds like a good deal.  I don't know what it costs.

Joe Fulton