From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Garage/Storage space (was uses for an old shock)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 16, 2009, 11:18 AM

The best thing to happen to me in the military was to learn to
"triage" my collections, and pass on a lot of things I really
didn't need/want really bad, and to be thoughtful about what I did keep.
Having to pick it all up and move it across country isn't fun, especially
when you have a weight limit and have to quickly dump a lot of stuff you spent
money on for pennies on the dollar because it cost too much to move it! My
garage and storage now is in a bit of a mess, but not crowded. Have to resist
cluttering it up!

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:31:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It came out in my email I understood you have 3 bays.
Funny the more room you have the more "stuff" you have

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"