Re: [Amc-list] Fw: fan pulley/74 hornet

ALso, there are a zillion AC pulley depths (the stamped one on the water
pump) so he'd need to provide EXACT depth (flat to groove center) to
locate one.

I agree; I looked for a Ford waterpump pulley and came home with
several different offsets until I got close. Ended up shimming between
pump and pulley to get final belt alignment. Good luck finding the
exact one. It is always best to get a full set of pulleys from a donor
vehicle, if possible.
Mike K
'62 Classic